Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rob Broom

A lot of wargamers learnt today of the sad news of Games Workshop suddenly retrenching Warhammer Historical manager Rob Broom. And news the historical branch is being moved to Forge World. This has left me gutted. I won't type my true feelings towards GW because there would be a lot of swearing and cursing.

Rob Broom is the driving force behind Warhammer Historical. He was always available to answer questions. If you read this mate, good luck with Scarab Miniatures and I hope you start publishing rule books soon because I will be a customer. Better still, immigrate to Australia so I can have a game with you. The sun is shinning 98% of the time here.

Good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess then the rumours are true, that indeed GW have once again exercised the power they wield to the detriment of the hobby.

Rob Broom is a charasmatic individual and will be missed from the campaign weekends at the factory, which he used to host with consumate skill, making all welcome.

I just hope that GM do not now withdraw their support for WAB, that they release all of the promised army lists, indeed the new rule set would be nice....!

Good luck Rob, all the best,

Phil Vernon,
Mansfield and Louisiana