Thursday, January 27, 2011

Belgian 47mm SA-FRC Anti-Tank Gun

In between turns playing Battlefield Academy on-line over the last two days I painted a couple of Belgian 47mm SA-FRC Anti-Tank Guns for my Belgian Blitzkrieg Commander Army. These two units were the last parts needed for my 1000pt army. I was held up by a very long wait for the gunners to arrive in the post (3 months). 15mm guns are from QRF and the 15mm figures are from True North. I will attempt to photograph the whole army over the next couple of days.

15mm Belgians are finished. Next on the painting table are 28mm Waffen SS. And Monty, have mercy in BA. Give me a chance.

8 comments:

Guidowg said...

Top stuff Beccas. Bring 'em on.

Scullmeister said...

Nice work Beccas.

Anonymous said...

Neat work Paul,

Ciao,

Helen

Al said...

Great work, can't get enough early war stuff

Paul said...

Nice looking stand. The crew and gun look ready for some serious action. Great painting as well.

Regards Paul

Beccas said...

Thank you all for comments. Very much appreciated.

Monty said...

Looking good Paul, as usual...as for BA, as I said, it is purely beginner's luck on my part :)

Couscous Recipes said...

Thanks, great blog.