Sunday, October 5, 2008

Painting

I have three painting projects on the go at this present time, although there really should be a lot more. I'm afraid my house might sink based on my lead pile that gets bigger and bigger. But only slightly bigger than my rule book collection. You all know where I'm coming from.
1, 28mm Romano British for WAB and the excellent Age of Arthur book. I am working on a 12 horse cav unit as we speak. (I really hate painting horses).
2, 28mm WW1 Western Front Australians for Warhammer Historicals The Great War. Half way through my 1000 point list. Once the infantry is out of the way is all gravy with support weapons and the grand prize at the end, a Whippet Tank.
3, 1/3000 WW2 naval and 1/600 aircraft for Victory at Sea. I have an obsession to paint every ship and aircraft squadron involved in the Battle of the Coral. I am nearly finished but I will have to find a new obsession.
I hope to post some pics soon of my work in progress. The wifey & rugrat have gone to her mothers house, 400kms away, for the school break and have taken the camera. But I will get it back!!!
Stay tuned and thanks for reading.
Cheers
Paul

No comments: