Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Panzer IV

Here's a picture of the Panzer IV for my Bolt Action army.  All hand painted.  I do have an airbrush but I find stripping, cleaning and assembling an assault rifle is a lot easier than cleaning my airbrush.  The tank model itself is 28mm from Warlord Games, and you do need to buy the commander separate.  The tank is a fantastic resin model.  Very well made.  Highly recommended.

This AT team is my entry into the WWPD painting comp.  From some of the other pictures I have seen this will be a participation entry only.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Nice looking model and the cammo looks brilliant.

Nice figures for the competition and best wishes!

Jonas M said...

Great looking models!

Monty said...

Excellent work again, Beccas mate ;)

Hobbyworker said...

Great looking panzer IV

Regards

Hobbyworker.

Hobbyworker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tank Girl said...

Nice work Paul.

Helen

styx said...

Nice!

Thanos said...

Nice work Paul! :)

Brovatar said...

Check out our Miniature Painting Service Promo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZI3BLFyUo
Cheers,
B