Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Loot

The number 1 item of Christmas Loot interest is Legends of the Old West from Forge World. Most of you know these rules but for those that don't. Cowboy skirmishing. You get $400 (points) to buy a posse and equip them with weapons. You cannot have more than 15 figures in your posse. Played on a 4ft x 4ft table, usually in some western town. A shootout to the end or you can play campaigns. I have a Mexican Bandido posse in mind. One of the guys that I work with has these rules so I have an opponent. I also got some Peter Pig ACW figures and some Gripping Beast figures, a 28mm Churchill Tank, and a few of books on Australians in the pacific war and WWI Western Front.

2 comments:

Monty said...

Paul, have a look at Dixons Minatures, if you haven't already, my lovely girlfiend surprised me this Christmas with their Gunfight at the OK Corral set, which is great and has 12 pieces with each figure oozing characterisation...

Monty

Beccas said...

Thanks mate. I will check them out.